About YOSHIKAWA ELEX CO., LTD.

History

1945

Started as a small personal business under the name of YOSHIDA DENKI.

1948

Founded YOSHIKAWA DENKI, LTD.

1952

Built a new factory and moved operations to current location

1955

Changed company name to YOSHIKAWA ELECTRIC WORKS, LTD.

1963

Reached a capital of 4 million yen and changed the name to YOSHIKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.

1964

Constructed a sheet metal factory at Nisshin-cho,
Aichi-gun then started processing various types of precision sheet metal and metal cases for transformers.

1966

The company's capital increased to 6 million yen

1968

Completion of the current Head Office Building and company's capital reached 12 million yen

1972

Established the second Nisshin factory.

1982

Established Nagoya factory as headquarters and extend a office building.

1986

Extended the Nisshin factory office.

1993

Pulled the first Nisshin factory down to build a new threestoried factory with twice the area.

1994

Changed company name to YOSHIKAWA ELEX CO., LTD.

1997

Established a new Nagoya factory as headquarters and an office and a warehouse.

1998

The 50th anniversary of the establishment

2006年

Started assembly business.

2007年

Extended Nisshin factory.

2008年

Installed a production control system (APC21) in Nisshin factory to improve efficiency.

2010年

Established YOSHIKAWA ELEX TRADE (SHANGHAI) CO.,LTD. in China.
Installed a laser cutting machine (ML2512HVIP) made in MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC.

2011年

Established CHANGSHU MARUYOSHI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD. in China.

2013年

Earned a UL standard insulation system.

2015年

Installed a hybrid bending machine (HG1704) made in AMADA.

2016年

Masaki Yoshidawas was elected as President and there was re-structuring in the organization.
Installed a production and sale control system in the transformer department to improve efficiency.
Installed an automatic line on the blank process to realize the 24 hours operation.
Installed a dual servo bending machine (EG6013) made in AMADA.

2017年

Established Meinishi factory (Transformer department) at Kiyosu-shi, Aichi-ken.